Focusing on Family Law matters including:

Dissolution (Divorce)

Child Custody 

Parenting Time (Visitation)

Child Support

Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)

Orders for Protection

Harassment Restraining Orders


Grandparent Rights

Third-Party Custody

Step-Parent Adoptions

Prenuptial (Antenuptial) Agreements

© 2018 by Guzik Law Office, P.A. This site contains general legal information which may or may not apply to you. Sending e-mail does NOT create an attorney-client relationship nor any attorney-client privilege. Unless encrypted, e-mail may be intercepted by persons other than the intended recipient. The information contained on this site should not be considered legal advice.

  • LinkedIn Clean